TaskSpot takes your privacy seriously, that’s why we have updated our platform to meet GDPR standards, and we will continue to invest in industry-leading data privacy initiatives. We believe GDPR is not just a regulation; respecting the privacy rights of users (regardless of origin) is the right thing to do.
What information do we collect?
When you sign up directly through TaskSpot we receive your Name and Email id, we also provide login through some popular sites mentioned below:
This is very basic information which we store in order to create your TaskSpot account, and we create your identity on TaskSpot through this personal information only.
Task: When a user creates a task on TaskSpot, they submit relevant information related to that task which gets stored in our database.
These are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser
Payment related information: When you pay on the TaskSpot, we only store two things, amount and product (for which payment is made) all other information is collected, stored and processed by Paypal and Stripe.
Third-Party Tools/Analytics on the Website
The Website utilizes third-party tracking tools and a few more other tools to facilitate our operations from third-party service providers, which may enable these third parties to analyze our Website data and traffic for various purposes. Some of these third-party service providers may collect information from this Website for retargeting and interest-based advertising purposes. All of these tools are hosted by the third parties who provide them, and your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the third parties providing them. These tools include, but are not limited to, those below
Google Analytics: We may use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our Website and to develop website content. This analytics data is not tied to any Personal Data.
For more information about Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ . You can opt-out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Vercel Analytics: We use Vercel Analytis to collect where the user is coming from and what page they land on. This analytics data is not tied to any Personal Data. https://vercel.com/analytics
Stripe: We collect our payment through Stripe, and while processing payments we store only two values provided by the user, amount and product (for which payment is made), the rest is taken care of by Stripe. For more information about Stripe’s services, please visit stripe.com
Sentry: We use sentry for the purpose of bug reports. For more information on Sentry, please visit: sentry.io
How we utilize information.
We collect minimum data and use it only for important things such as Delivering, improving, updating and enhancing the Services we provide to you.We utilize this information:
- To Create your identity/account on TaskSpot.
- To provide, maintain, optimize, research and improve the Website.
- To fulfill your and prospective Clients’ requests for the Services.
- To improve and optimize the operation and performance of our Services.
- To understand and analyze how you use our Services and what is most relevant to you.
- To send Newsletter emails, information about the Services including confirmations, invoices, payment processing, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To manage your information and account, to improve and administer our Website.
- To process payments.
- For Serving advertisements
From website cookies/Web beacons
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en-GB&oco=1
- Windows Phone: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Blackberry: https://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-and-WebWorks-Development/How-to-Enable-browser-cookies-for-a-blackberry-browser/td-p/211133
We Secure the Information We Collect
Securing the information provided by our Clients and collected through our Website is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, including utilization of encryption where appropriate. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your own passwords. If you have reason to believe that your passwords or Personal Data are no longer secure, please promptly notify us at email@example.com
How you can access, update or delete your data.
To easily access, view, update, delete or port your personal data (where available), please sign into your Account and visit “Account” (https://www.taskspot.app/account) Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and guidance for accessing, updating or deleting data.
Please note you can directly delete your account (which consists of your personal information), tasks submitted by you, from your account, visit “Account”.
You can easily modify almost all the data you submitted from “privacy & settings” except for your email id. If you want any help regarding alteration of email id then please send an email to us at email@example.com